- Seven things to do before I die
- Seven things I cannot do
- Seven things that attract me to my spouse
- Seven things I say most often
- Seven books (or series) I love
- Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would, if I had time!)
- Seven people I want to join in, too.
Tell my mum I love her.
Climb a Munro.
Own another German Shepherd dog.
Have a stress free day!
See a Golden Eagle.
Have a poem published.
Really know that I am loved.
- I cannot speak a foreign language.
- Run, elegantly.
- Eat offal.
- See without glasses or contacts.
- Turn down alcohol!
- Or 70% chocolate.
- Stay angry.
His cute bottom.
Sense of humour. (At least, I think that's what it is.)
His patience, with his offspring and me!
His appreciation of good food and fine wine...
His attraction to me!
- For goodness sake!
- I love you.
- Can you go to Tesco for me?
- Oh, and something nice (when sending hubby to Tesco witn a list...)
- I am trying to be reasonable.
- Dirty washing in the basket!
Any nature series, Bill Odie included.
Masterchef Goes Large.
Any Babara Erskine book.
- Pretty in Pink.
- Four Weddings and a Funeral.
- Monty Python and The Holy Grail.
- Indiana Jones Trilogy.
- Out of Africa.
- Have to think about the last one