Saturday, January 17, 2009

Oh, great

Hmmm. Well.

Aedan has been complaining of a sore back this week, to the side of it really. Didn't think anything of it, they've been back at school a couple of weeks and the PE speciallist is off, so the supply is doing weird and wonderful excercises with them, I'd assumed it was that.

Now, I'm not so sure.

Now, he has a rash, in a very localised area on the side of his chest.

The same side as the sore back.

The sore back that it now turns out was sore to touch rather than "On the inside."

Sounds and looks a bit like something I had as a child.

Shingles.

I feel an appointment at the doctors coming on on Monday, that'll be the fifth time in two months, unheard of! Can't believe it took me three days to realise, muppet. Always said he was more like me, I like unusual illness.

Here's hoping I'm over-reacting and by Monday it's gone.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Oh joy.

Here's hoping it's gone by Monday.