1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
No. I was once stopped (My tax disc appeared to be out of date. In fact, the tax disc holder was discoloured through age)
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
Yes. And SCREEEEEAAM.
3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
Winter before last. Schools were shut one morning, so we trolled to the local 'hill'.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Someone other than my hubby? No. Unless it was Robbie Williams...
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
I'm not convinced either way
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Yes , but that doesn't mean anyone else would!
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
He is a bit shifty looking.
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
I tend to misstrust someone who would take a taken person, so Jennifer
9. Do you stay friends with your exes?
Not that I'd noticed.
10. Do you know how to play poker?
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
12. What's your favourite commercial?
"Belly's gonna ge' ya". Nike or Reebok, I think. Oo, and the pepperami ads are good, "A bit of an animal!", chortle.
13. What are you allergic to?
Pollen, cats, some dogs, horses (pants!((NO, not I'm allergic to pants. It's pants I'm allergic to horses!)).
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights?
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Yes. That's why it's a secret.
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
American 'sport'? Who cares.
17. Have you ever been ice skating?
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
During a phone call with my sister quite recently. Mentioned I'd trimmed my friend's (who lives next door) bush that had grown through the fence. We cried for sometime. If I don't stop reliving the moment now, I'll be in tears again. Maybe you had to be there.
20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
21. What's the one thing on your mind now?
I need a pee.
22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass Barbie is?
23. Do you always wear your seat belt?
24. What cell service do you use?
Like almost everything else in my life, it's Tesco.
25. Do you like sushi?
26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
27. What do you wear to bed?
Bare naked lady
28. Been caught stealing?
29. What shoe size do you have?
30. Do you truly hate anyone?
Not any more. I've learnt tolerance.
31. Classic Rock or Rap?
32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Think I've already answered that one.
33. Favourite Song?
"If you're not the one", but it depends on mood, etc.
34. Have you ever sung in front of the mirror?
Most mornings. Without my glasses, before I put my lenses in. Looks much better that way...
35. What food do you find disgusting?
36. Do you sing in the shower?
Everyday. And the bath.
37. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"?
38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
No. I'm quite brazen and do it in front of them.
39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
I'm very loyal to friends, but generally don't get involved.
40. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Yes. By my bully at school. Except it was outside the school gates at the time.
Now, about that pee...
Back in Timperley
3 hours ago