Sunday, October 15, 2006

Fancy dress competitions are like buses...

Well after all that effort put in and winning a prize, sorry, Aedan winning a prize, with the fancy dress, I've been invited to one myself now! For a change, I shall go, but only because my darling hubby had a flash of total inspiration. I'm going with two of my friends, Bev and Linda and David suggested we go as cocktails.

Sounds a little odd, until you really think about it, then it all becomes clear and is so simple! I've bagsed Black Russian, but I'm trying to persuade one of the others to go as a Bloody Mary, or maybe a Tequila Sunrise. No sewing, no glueing, maybe a hint of painting, but basically, posh frock and make up, those that can, (not me) will put up and decorate their hair and a couple of girls pink or sparkly barbie umberellas will top it all off nicely! You'll see. You'll have to wait though, the party isn't until 4th November.

Genius.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Truly inspired! I can't wait to see the photos!