Sunday, March 11, 2007

Nice time

I didn't mention it because I was keeping it a secret, but my sister and brother-in-law have come for a visit, which is lovely. It's only a flying visit, just so they can take part in the Inverness 10k, (or whatever it is...) but it's been lovely seeing them and they leave tomorrow.

I always enjoy their company, but I don't know why I always have to overindulge. I feel quite rough today, which is not much good as I have to jog tomorrow, supposedly for ten minutes, but I can't see that happening!

We've been making plans for the summer holidays, (I feel a list coming on!) so I'm going to get excited now.

Anyway, we've had a nice time.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Sad that we have to pay a price for over-indulging, but I'm glad you had a lovely time. I'd love to see a photo of Cathy!

Louise said...

I'll have a look and see what I can find.

(I've just tried to look up one of my favourite words in the dictionary and it wasn't there. I don't know which is more sad, that I looked for a word that doesn't exist, or that my favourite word isn't a real one!)

(I would tell you what it was but I can't spell it...)