Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Nothing of note

I went jogging again last night and jogged the first section, which was five whole minutes! The five minute walk section was easy too... but then the last jog was another five minutes and I put a little walk in the middle. Still incredibly impressed with myself and surprisingly not sore this morning, which is a bit odd. I went for a two mile, gentle walk to try to keep it that way.

Next week is supposed to be a ten minute jog. I will probably walk a little...

Told you it was nothing of note. I need to get out more!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Well I, for one, am impressed. very impressed. In fact, I want you to stop jogging right now as you are making me feel like a slob!

Good luck with it all!

Louise said...

All this blood sweat and tears just so I can walk 30 miles with a 60 ltr rucksack in the summer. I must be mad.

Or stupid.

I have to say, I've been really surprised. I haven't had sore legs again this week. Perhaps, as my jog is just a slightly more animated brisk walk, which is, lets face it, what I do fairly regularly, this shouldn't be too much of a shock!

Ah well, it adds variety.

xx