There's been a serious complaint made at school against two boys whom my youngest son, Conall, is friendly with. I have several issues with this.
1. I shouldn't know about it. ( I don't like knowing a secret)
2. Conall has always avoided unpleasant/disruptive children without guidance. He's a very good judge of character and just avoids trouble makers. I know he wouldn't have befriended these two children if they were not nice.
3. The other child involved, (who made the complaint) plays with my eldest daughter, who is her school buddy, and her friends and therefore I have witnesses that there are no problems like this.
4. I know the other child is simply jealous. She wants to play with Conall, they've been friends through two years at nursery and she doesn't want to share him. She is being deliberately devious and manipulative.
5. She is my friend's daughter...
This becomes complicated by my friend's older daughter's behaviour because I think the younger one is now copying her tactics to get what she wants. I don't think my friend will be able to see this, but I don't want these two boys labelled in such an awful way when they have done nothing wrong.
Back to that law again, in the previous post.
A Canadian Adventure - Day 52
7 hours ago