Wednesday, April 12, 2006

And another thing...

My dearly beloved spends quite a bit of time abroad, no, not in a glamorous sense and it's certainly not lucrative, but nevertheless, he does. At this time of year, the weather is slightly less cold and nature decides to liven things up a bit. So, not only do I have the normal humdrum everyday life with four children, the cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing, etc, etc, the garden is coming to life.

Now, what I want to know is, why are the spiders that live in the shed SO enormous. I mean, they are HUGE. And, they guard the door.

David, in his wisdom, has put the lawnmower, (new, 'cos he broke it on Sunday, 'helping' me before his departure...) at the back of the shed, so now I have to run the gauntlet of the shed guardians. Deep joy.

Mind you, one good thing. Nobody is ever going to be able to steal anything from my shed. If they're not caught in the webs, they'll be scared half to death by the size of them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate shed spiders more than anything. How long before they make your shed their home? We've had a shed up for about 3 years now and so far - nothing - but I'm waiting. I enter with caution each time just in case...