Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Don't Even Get Me Started...

...on the Parlimentary lot! How are we supposed to trust people that are obviously so completely untrustworthy? (For example, 2 Jags.) It never fails to amaze me that the people who run the country are so lacking in morals and yet the majority vote these dishonest, unprincipled, egomaniacs into Parliament.

Honesty and trust has to be at the heart of any relationship, whether it be with a parent, partner, child or friend and I can't see the point of electing anyone I wouldn't consider worthy of my belief in them.

Who rattled my cage anyway?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok you're going to need to sit down for this: I like 2 Jags! He makes me smile. Wouldn't have an affair with him though! Can you imagine?? You might accidentally swallow the wasp he appears to be constantly chewing on!! Take a look next time you're watching Question Time at how he and Gordon Brown are starting to look increasingly similar as they sit astride Tony Blair.

I've already voted - did it postally. Green for me this time.

Louise said...

Ruth! Groan. I thought we had so much in common! You're right about the wasp, but then I suppose that's only natural for someone who looks like a frog. I think if I were Tony, I would suspect something sinister with those to, they do appear to be a bit twin-like...
We're online the same time, again!