Saturday, January 20, 2007

Going a little mad

I've just bought a new tent.

Yup. Another one.

This one, (for those of you that know I recently bought a tent...) however, is a little smaller.

In fact, it's the complete opposite to the last one.

This is a two man tent, (or in our case, a married couple tent!) and it has a hydrostatic head of 5000mm. That's impressive, I promise. It means we'll be cosy, (for cosy, read cramped) and dry. I won't be able to stand up to get changed and having an argument and falling out is not an option!

Hopefully, we will get the occasional opportunity to go away by ourselves, do some more strenuous walks without the children and take up less space at the campsite!

I will post photographs when I have some.

And it's still not snowing up here. Not a flake. Very disappointing.

No comments: