Friday, May 26, 2006

Hoppy Birdy...

...to ME!

I wouldn't normally make so much of it, but as my dear hubby (who wouldn't make a fuss about it either, who am I kidding!) is still building sand castles, I'm doing it for myself.

I have been for my walk. A shade damp today, (mega understatement) and nothing exciting to report. As I blog, the smell of a gorgeous, chocolate birthday cake, baking in the oven, is wafting through from the kitchen. Gonna blow the diet tonight and pig on cake and wine.
It's MY birthday and I will because I can!

And kids? I get to pick the film tonight.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Enjoy the wine, the cake and the film and have a great weekend. Hope husband spoils you rotten when he returns.

Louise said...

Hope? He'd better! He's promised 'Pop, fizz', my fave.

Anonymous said...

I luuuurve pop fizz! Cheers!

Anonymous said...

.... ooh and a few olives (green). Actually they're better with G&T.

Louise said...

Cathy does olives, I don't, yuk! G & Ts always good.